Instructions for Authors
The following types of articles will be published:, Research Articles, Short Communications, Reviews
Submission of Manuscripts
- Papers must be submitted on the understanding that they have not been published elsewhere and are not currently under consideration by our journal or any other publisher.
- Manuscripts should be submitted in English by e-mail with a cover letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org
- MS Word (all versions) files are preferred. Manuscripts prepared with other software and computers may export the full text (with figures, schemes and tables inserted into the text) to a MS Word format (either for Macintosh or for Windows).
- The authors should recommend in cover letter at least 3 potential referees.
- After submission, each manuscript will be assigned an editorial number that authors should use in all correspondence with journal staff.
Include a cover letter and complete contact information for the corresponding author (postal/mail address, e-mail address, and telephone and fax numbers).
The authors should use the following parameters for manuscript preparation: Manuscripts should be prepared with a MS word processor. For A4 paper, the margins should be 1.5 cm on top, 2.5 cm at the bottom and 1.75 cm on both left and right sides of the paper. Tables and figures should be included in main text.
Preparation of Figures and Tables
- Authors: Author's name and affiliations, email address
- Abstract: An abstract stating the features and drawing attention to the novel aspects.
- Keywords: Up to 5 keywords or key phrases, indicating the topic of importance in the work.
- Introduction: The current state of the research field should be reviewed carefully and key publications should be cited. The authors should describe aim of investigation, too.
- Experimental: This section may be divided by subheadings. The authors should describe used methods and material in detail.
- Results and Discussion: This section may be divided by subheadings. The authors should provide a concise and precise description of the experimental results as well as their interpretation. Authors should discuss the results and compare with previous studies.
- References: References must be numbered in order of appearance in the text and the full references should be listed in the same order at the end of the article in the following form:
1. A. B. Author, B. C. Author and C. D. Author, Abbeviated Journal Title, volume (year) first page.
2. D. D. Author, Book Title, Publisher, (year) Publisher Location, Country.
3. C. C. Author, Paper Title, Symposium Title, Location, Country, year, page
All figures and tables should be included in the MS Word DOC file of the manuscript. Figures and tables should not be submitted in separate files. All figures and tables should be cited in the paper in a consecutive order. Every table and figure must have a descriptive captions. The authors should put the units in the column heading. The authors should use MS Word “insert table” option for table creation, and graphical software for figures.
All submitted manuscript will be preliminary checked by technical editor to determine whether it is properly prepared. Manuscript that are not prepared in accordance with author instructions will be returned to the authors for revision and resubmission. Afterwards, the technical editor will be check every manuscript by iThenticate similarity detection service. iThenticate reports and manuscripts will be sent to editor-in-chief or editors to preliminary consideration. They will determine whether the manuscripts fits the scope of the journal and whether it has scientific importance. Based on iThenticate reports and preliminary evaluation, the editor-in-chief or editors will decide whether the manuscript will be sent to Peer-Review or rejected.
All manuscripts that have passed the initial inspection will be assigned to independent reviewers to peer review. The reviewers that were suggested by the authors can also be considered, but they should not have published with any of the authors. Editor-in-chief or editors give comments about the manuscripts, too. Based on the comments and referee’s reports will be make decision to accept, revise (minor and major revision) and reject. The revised papers will be consider by editor-in-chief or editors. Final decision about accepting or rejecting will be verified by editor-in chief.
Proofs should be carefully checked by corresponding Author and returned on time to Editors.
Article Processing Charge
Publication fee is 500 EUR per one published paper.
Open Access authors retain the copyrights of their papers, and all open access articles are distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.